Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The News

Well there is not a lot to say. I am still getting up really early, but thankfully I have been a little closer to home, so I have been "sleeping in" until 4:55am. This location also only has a 8 hour workday, so I have been really enjoying being home in the afternoon to spend more time with my wife and kids.
Thanks to all of you who are praying for our family. Please don't stop, there are a lot of things coming soon (Have you read my wife's blog?) so we still need your prayers.
We are so thankful for all the love and support that we have received, that we want you all to know that we are praying daily for our friends and family. We realize that what we are going through is not unique, and others around us need prayer too. So please let us know how we can be praying for all of you.
Thanks again, and we will keep you updated as there is more news to share.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I read your wifes blog... woo-hoo!! I am so happy to read how your obedience to God is blessed with provision and hope.