Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big News!

I finally got Coraly to take off the songs that scream at you when you visit her blog!
Aren't you excited? I sure am...

Oh yeah, I am also starting my own drafting business. God has opened a lot of doors for me, and I feel that He has called me to stay in the PNW for now. I think it has to do with Grandparents to take care of, church commitments, and maybe even the guys I am working with in my structural cabling job. I invited one to church, and he said he would be there, but didn't show... oh well I will keep trying for Jesus!

I am not quiting my cable pulling, I actually like it! But it doesn't pay all the bills, and with my limited skill set, I cannot find another job that would. So drafting will be a hobby that pays for now. Maybe one day it will be full time, but I expect that to take a few years.

When I get more time (like a week that I work less than 57.5 hours)I will write some more, because I have a lot of theological thoughts I want to get out. So keep checking back!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallejuiah, I am so glad the songs are gone, thanks!