Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagging... for my wife.

A. Attached or single? Married
B. Best friend? My wife, there is none closer. Secondly my brothers.
C. Cake or pie? Pie, made by my wife, who does not like pie, but makes the best pie ever.
D Day of choice? Sunday, the sabbath (and football)
E. Essential item? Cell phone, wallet, keys. I can't leave the house without them.
F. Favorite color? Blue, no wait Yellow!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears, covered in chocolate.
H. Hometown? San Diego and surrounding
I. Indulgence? Fat Tire
J. January or July? July 4th and 27th are great days.
K. Kids? 2 girls, one boy hanging out with Jesus and a X on the way.
L. Life isn't complete without? Jesus, you may not agree, but then you don't know the real Jesus
M. Marriage date? July 27,02
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Three younger brothers.
O. Oranges or apples? Apples, but they have to be crunchy
P. Phobias? I don't think I have a phobia
Q. Quotes? "What if you are wrong?" (Me to anyone who does not believe in Jesus)
R. Reasons to smile? Time with my girls (all three of them)
S. Season of choice? I cannot choose one, they all have great parts to them:
Winter, I like being cold and finding ways to warm up.
Spring, everything looks new and smells great.
Summer, my girls get to play outside, especially in the sprinkler / pool.
Fall, the leaves changing and the fun foods.
T. Tag seven peeps! No, I cannot do this to anyone else. Okay maybe just my mom!
U. Unknown fact about me? If I knew then it would not be unknown...
V. Vegetable? No thank you.
W. Worst habits? Cracking every joint in my body (including my nose...)
X. X-ray or ultrasound? If I have to get an ultrasound something is probably terribly wrong, so I would rather have an Xray for a broken bone (including my nose if I crack it too hard)
Y. Your favorite food? BBQ
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

4 comments:

don said...

Hi there!

I read your blog.
Looks like me like you are an intense and responsible person.

Let me take some of your time to see my blog on how to earn money the cheapest and easiest way through Paypal.

Thanks and Gobless!

Unknown said...

Aww...your so sweet...my husband would not touch this thing with a ten foot pole. I only tagged girls and as my brother said: 'this must be a girl thing!'

What a sport!

You guys need to come down. Josh loves on Fat Tire too

Anonymous said...

Does your mom want to know what a Fat Tire is?????

mommybader said...

You still need to update your phobia, Mr Harlan