Friday, June 20, 2008

Manly Men

Last weekend I had a BBQ with the small group I am in through my church. We got to hang out, eat meat, and play golf. It was Montana Golf, but that was as close as we could get on our budget...

It is a true blessing to be part of a group filled with such Godly men. They strengthened me and encouraged me in my dark times. I always looked forward to Wednesday nights, and I cannot wait until we start up again in September.



Left to Right: Kenny, Me, Greg, Dave, Doug, and Curt... Curt! Where are you?

Thanks to the guys for a great year, and sticking through the lessons. Also thanks to all the wives for supporting us and blessing us with our "guy time".

Also, my brother is doing awesome, in fact he will be going back to work after the July 4th weekend. Less than 4 weeks after having a mechanical heart valve surgery... Many thanks for all the prayers, God is good, and God is great.

(The slide show in the past post has been updated)

1 comments:

MM said...

So glad you have a great group of guys to hang with! Being in a house full of girls can get a little Estrogen-y I'm sure! haha