Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Those who want, have to wait

I missed this past weekend because it was Memorial day weekend, and since I did not get the day off work, I took the weekend off from blogging.
This coming weekend I will be at Men's Retreat, so I will miss my weekend blogging again.
The following weekend I will be in San Diego to spend time with my brother before his 2nd heart surgery in 6 years (he is only 23). I look forward to seeing my brothers and family, but I wish it were under different circumstances.
Since my small group is done for the summer, and I have a while before the study of David book is coming for my wife and I to do this summer, I don't have a lot of theological thoughts.
But please be praying for my brother and his heart surgery on June 10th.
I hope to blog before then, but I cannot promise anything.

I also apologize for my brevity, I just don't have a lot to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you will be out here...through your blog! I'll be around town till the 11th, so if you all need anything, let me know!!

I know the trip is about visiting with Mark but maybe you guys can invite me along for a change :)

mommybader said...

I will definitely be praying for Mark on the 10th. Hope you guys can have a little fun together while you're down in CA even though you're not down there for the funnest of reasons!

Coraly said...

update your blog ya slacker!!!