Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thank Goodness for the Goodwill!

As all three of you may already know, Coraly and I will be playing on the softball team for our church this year. We wanted some old T-shirts that we can wear, since our team is not cool enough for uniforms. So I remembered back to my college days, when my brother Scott and I would go to the local Goodwill and find random shirts. Scott's prize winner was a black shirt with sparkly gold embroidering, stating: Bangkok, Thailand. Coraly thought it was a weird idea, but once we got to our local Goodwill she found this winner!



The girls found the toy area in the back and within a second latched on to 2 bikes. We have been looking for bikes for them, but I have not felt like paying $40 a bike when we have limited summers. So for $15 and $5 we found some great bikes, which Layne helped me adjust.



Maisen used the "pumper" and quickly found out how to make a farting sound by putting it in her bellybutton (somehow that got through the genes from my brother Mark).



They sure like riding their bikes. We are in for a great summer... If the sun ever decides to hang out for more than 12 hours.

2 comments:

ScottnAbby said...

Hey Jeff,
I remember that shirt. The funny thing about the shirt was the size. I think that it was a children's small. It made me look huge. It also made me jump higher. Oh yeah, the other shirt that I really loved was a "San Diego's Finest" tee(SDPD). Abby says hi. We miss you and love you. Give the girls a squeeze for us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading my blog :) As soon as I get more than 30 seconds to myself, i will spend more time on yours!

Love Coraly's new shirt! Hillarious :) And so exciting for the girls to get bikes! I want more pics!

XOXOXOXOXO