Sunday, April 6, 2008

Second Blog (Sorry for the delay)

Apparently this whole blogging community (my wife) expects this thing to be updated hourly so she knows what I am up to. This being Sunday and I have spent the whole day with her, I think I will password lock the computer so she can get a life!


We woke up this morning and as I updated my budget tracker I found there was a little extra money for the week and immediately decided (my wife told me) we were going out to breakfast. After last weeks "Horton" pancakes at IHOP, the girls thought that is what "going out to breakfast" meant. We told them very firmly that Mommy and Daddy did not want to go to IHOP, we wanted to try Boondockers (a newer restaurant in our town).


So on our way to IHOP we decided to inform the girls this is last time we are going to get "Horton" pancakes, that went over better than I thought it would and they agreed. The girls shared the "Horton" pancakes (which are covered in frosting, and M&M's with a pink sucker sticking out the top) and our waitress was nice enough to throw 2 suckers on there, so Coraly and I did not fight about which one of us got the sucker this week (last week we shared and I think I got cooties).


Coraly had the Smokehouse Combo and I had the Bacon, Egg, and Cheeseburger. Many people probably think that was a typo (unless you have been to IHOP lately) but let me assure you, it is not. We got to IHOP around 10, and my stomach said it was too late for breakfast, so I flipped the page and started drooling. Let me tell you, it was as delicious as it sounds, unless you think it sounds gross, then I will tell you it was awesome. In fact I think when the snow melts and I can BBQ again, I will get a griddle to put on my BBQ so I can fry and egg as I am cooking my hamburgers, it was that yummy!









2 comments:

Zero said...

Gross.. you really are a yucky boy.. fully of yucky boy couties...

Zero said...

oops.. i am using jeffs sign in... i think i'll need to change that.