Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Blog

So the other night as my wife was blogging on my side of the bed, when I wanted to go to sleep, I asked her if I could write on our (her) blog about my day. She told me no, and to get my own dang blog. Well I was against it, thinking it would just be a place for me to waste more time.


That night I had a dream about blogging and in my dream:
- I named my blog thewallinfrontofme
- I thought about naming it thewallbeforeme but then thought people would assume that I was a wall in my previous life and my blog would be about that... and that is just ridiculous!


So now that we have decided as a family to cancel our TV and invest in Gasoline (not stock market type investing, just the security of having gasoline in our cars) I feel like I have a lot more free time.


So here I am starting my own blog that 3 people will read: My wife, My boss, and my cousin Melissa who I think reads everyone's blog (even yours). Maybe someone will stumble upon this and get a laugh at what goes through my head, so this is for you random blog readers:

Snarkle fuddy invertojump tanash. (You know what I mean!)

4 comments:

Coraly said...

Jeff,
I love you very much...

Rhonda Harlan said...

And your mother will read it! She loves everything you do and all of your random thoughts...where do you think they came from-A light in the attic???

:)

Grandma Shell said...

Hi, just read your Sunday breakfast blog. That food looked delicious. The girls pancakes sounded great. Grandpa is heating up some right now that your mother bought him yesterday and he couldn't eat all of them. I enjoyed the camping picture. Saw that Turquoise and white quilt on the floor. Quit nice. I wonder how long that will last. So glad you are enjoying it. Have a great week. Love, Grandma Shell

MM said...

ok so i found 4 seconds of free time and seriously laughed out loud. You are too funny. Yes I read everyones blog. Its true.