Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life As I Know It

So as of Monday morning at 8:02am, I am unemployed.
The recession caught up to my company, and since I was the only expense each month, I had to go. So now I am looking for my next adventure.
There is a good chance that I can start working for a company who runs the cables for schools and commercial buildings. That has the potential to start Aug 4th.
This will be the place for any and all updates, so comment the heck out of it, and check back every few days.
I thank you for your prayers and support, I know that with my family and friends beside me and my God carrying me, we will make it through.

Download my Resume

1 comments:

notorious d.a.v. said...

praying for you guys. perhaps there will be an open door down south for you guys? just keep knocking...

-dv